Web-based software for professional property Valuers
developed in partnership with API
Supports the revised API memorandum (2012)
RVSA reports in approved API format
PropertyPRO Online continues the 10 year tradition from earlier versions but is now fully web-based.
PropertyPRO Online provides a simple, cost-effective way to create, store and manage valuation data and to report it in accord with the 2011/12 revised Australian Property Institute (API) Memorandum for full-RVSA and restricted-RVSA valuations, and in other formats for other purposes.
PropertyPRO Online is the simplest and best way to produce professional property valuations of many types – residential (including multiple-occupancy, commercial, vacant land and to-be-erected projects).
PropertyPRO Online suits single-person or multi-site multi-person Valuation Practices.
PropertyPRO Online empowers valuers by taking the stress out of managing valuation data. Backed by the Australian Property Institute, PropertyPRO Online provides users with a professional and standardised valuation process and Residential Mortgage Security Assessment reporting system.
NEW Features – PropertyPRO Online
PropertyPRO Online has all the functions of the popular and familiar PropertyPRO V2 PLUS:
- No need to own and manage computer file servers to create, keep and back-up valuations – that’s all included.
- Use anywhere with a web connection.More report formats.
- More photo storage.
and now with helpful WORKFLOW built-in:
- Receive, allocate, track, report, send and close valuations.
- Supports data entry by junior staff with validation / edits by Valuer.
- Route valuations which need counter-signing.
- Notify relevant staff of milestones as a valuation proceeds.
The new Online version continues to offer these Standard Features:
- Comprehensive API-approved data fields to meet RVSA and other report requirements.
- Load and re-use sales evidence.
- Powerful search functions to find/retrieve valuations and sales evidence.
- Firm-specific tailoring for logos and data selection options.
- Support for multi-location firms and personnel
- No limits to number of valuations